2021 Saint Nicholas Project Sign-up Instructions
- Only two parents/guardians allowed to shop due to COVID restrictions
- Do not sign up for more than one spot per family
- Include names and ages of all children you are shopping for in the comments
- Parents/guardians will need to provide ID; you will need to provide social security cards for each child you are shopping for. They will be matched to your sign up at check-in, if you do not have the social security cards, birth certificates will work
- You will only have 30 minutes to choose two gifts per child, please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your shopping time
- 6ft social distancing will be in effect while you are shopping or waiting in line
- Masks will be required, you will not be allowed in the store without a mask
- If you make an appointment and you cannot keep it, you must cancel your appointment online and make a new appointment; only scheduled shoppers are allowed in the store
- You will not be allowed to shop at a later date/time due to limited number of people allowed in the store
- If you are not able to shop for your child, a family member can shop in your place. They must provide a signed note by the parent/guardian and provide the children’s social security cards/birth certificates.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Julie Johnson at [email protected]
Spanish version – click here.
Click here to sign up!