The Saint Nicholas Project provides Christmas gifts, clothes, books and other items to children and families in our community who are struggling to provide Christmas for their children. In Partnership with Ingles Markets, WLOS-TV, iHeartRadio, Asheville-Citizen Times, Great Beginnings Pediatric Dentistry, the Harley’s Owner’s Group, the Smoky Mountain Toy Run, Two Men and a Truck, and hundreds of other businesses and families.
Children from birth to 18, are registered beginning October 1st. Toys are collected by businesses, organizations, and schools as well as through the Ingles Magical Christmas Toy Drive and the Smoky Mountain Toy Run and are distributed in the Ingles/Eblen Toy Store. Parents who sign up are given an appointment to come back and shop during a two-week period the Ingles Toy Store is open. This year parents are able to choose two gifts, stocking stuffers and a book for each child. For more information about how you can help, contact Amanda Putnam at [email protected] or visit eblencharities.org
2020 Saint Nicholas Project Sign-up Instructions
- Only two parents/guardians allowed to shop due to COVID restrictions
- Do not sign up for more than one spot per family
- Include names and ages of all children you are shopping for in the comments section
- Parents/guardians will need to provide ID; you will need to provide social security cards for each child you are shopping for. They will be matched to your sign up at check-in, if you do not have the social security cards, birth certificates will work
- You will only have 30 minutes to choose two gifts per child, please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your shopping time
- 6ft social distancing will be in effect while you are shopping or waiting in line
- Masks will be required, you will not be allowed in the store without a mask
- If you make an appointment and you cannot keep it, you must cancel your appointment online and make a new appointment; only scheduled shoppers are allowed in the store
- You will not be allowed to shop at a later date/time due to limited number of people allowed in the store
- If you are not able to shop for your child, a family member can shop in your place. They must provide a signed note by the parent/guardian and provide the children’s social security cards/birth certificates.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Julie Johnson at [email protected]
Spanish translation for instructions.
Click here to sign up!