We are helping our clients by email, phone, or fax.

CLIENT INTAKE INFORMATION FORM  This form can be completed and emailed back to [email protected]  A caseworker will contact you as soon as time allows.  Please include a valid email address and phone number. 

We are happy to consider applications for rent or utilities for Buncombe County residents. Please provide the following:

  1. A copy of your bill
  2. A rental form if requesting rental assistance (this 2-page form must be completed by the landlord and can be printed from the website (client resources, rental agreement form) or there is a folder holder on our back door where you can get a hard copy)
  3. The limit for the Emergency Assistance Program is $600 for families children under 18. If your landlord requires more than this amount, you will need to provide a receipt or pledge verification from other agencies.
  4. Your photo ID
  5. Social security numbers for all household members
  6. Copies of check stubs or information on any income coming in the home including all unemployment benefits

Please collect the above items and be prepared to submit to Eblen Charities AFTER completing your phone interview with a case worker.

Thank you!

Click here for Spanish version.