To apply for assistance via email or faxDuring the COVID-19 crisis Eblen Charities remains open to assist
people financially through the crisis. We are happy to consider applications for Rent or utilities for
Buncombe County residents. Please provide the following:
– A copy of the bill you need assistance with
– A rental form if requesting rental assistance (this 2 page form must be completed by the landlord and can be printed from eblencharities.org website (client resources, rental agreement form) or there is a folder holder on our back door where you can get a hard copy)
– The limit for the Emergency Assistance Program is $450. A receipt or pledge verification(s) from other agencies is/are required for what is required above $450 if your landlord requires more than this amount.
– Your picture ID
– Social security numbers for all household members
– Copies of check stubs or information on any income coming in the home including all Unemployment benefits
Please collect the above items and be prepared to submit to Eblen Charities AFTER completing your phone interview with a case worker.